Friday, June 29, 2012

Scentsy

So about two years ago I was invited to a Scentsy party. I didn't really want to go because I had no idea what it was. I honestly thought it was like Party Lite candles which I didn't really care for. I went because my friend was the hostess...I had no idea who the consultant was. I ended up liking the products but to be safe I purchased only one warmer and scent. The first warmer I chose was the Air Force one and the scent was Autumn sunset. After that I mainly purchased scents and then finally I bought the small plug in warmer. We use that one in our bathroom. The cupcake mid sized warmer is in Mady's room. The most recent one is the Bride warmer which I have on my vanity. I plan on getting one for Matt's room but I'm not sure which to choose. The "sporty" ones they have aren't really up his alley. He just isn't into sports at all. Then there is the design it yourself one but the stickers that they come with aren't really his style either. I am hoping they will make a space one or something. I may just go with a solid color also. So far I have been happy with every scent I have purchased except for one (Watermelon Patch). That one smelled too much like fake watermelon. I actually like fake watermelon smells but that was too much for me. If you get a chance to order Scentsy I highly recommend it.