Monday, October 13, 2008

Tickled Pink

After waiting for many weeks and wondering what the sex of our baby is we now know and couldn't be anymore happier to say it's a girl. I had a feeling it was a girl, but didn't want to say anything to family or friends and jinx myself. We really didn't care as long as the baby is healthy, but after six years of trains,cars,blue,camo and earth worms I am happy for a change. Matthew really wanted this baby to be a boy and made sure he even let the ultrasound technician know. As soon as the tech. said it was a girl I heard a very sad "awww" and as Matt and Ken left the room I heard Matthew tell Ken "I thought I said I wanted a boy." Now that Matt has had a few days to get use to the idea of having a little sister he has decided on a name. He wants to name her Rosie. I can't really complain because if it was a boy he wanted to name him Kong Mateo and the last girl's name he had in mind was Sarah Dizzy Franks. Sarah Franks is the name of a girl he had in his kinder class and wouldn't stop talking about her and now she is in the same class as him. Don't ask about Dizzy because I really don't know where that came from. Hope you enjoy our ultrasound picture of Baby girl Springsteen at 20 weeks and 1 day.