Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Organizing October






So, for some reason this month is dragging but I also have been organizing, rearranging and cleaning like a mad woman. I usually have a clean house but this month I have found myself cleaning the very top of my kitchen cabinets (a place no one will EVER look but still it kills me to know its nasty greasy up there). I have gone through our Halloween/Thanksgiving bins and have organized them way better than I ever have had them thanks to my labler. The front room in our house which was shown to us as a "dining room" is now rearranged for the fourth time since we've moved in Oct. '08. I actually like the way it is and think it will stay that way for a good while. Rooms that still need to be fixed:
Den: we just need some more pictures to hang the walls are a bit bare
Mady's room: ???? I have no idea how to rearrange it. I need help.
Master: I like the set up and I just wanted to add some stuff to the walls and new sheets (but that will have to wait)
Master closet: I know EXACTLY what I want but I'll have to wait first or do a little at a time.
Matt's room: His is perfect. Everything is in it's right place and we have a space open for his future desk. Now if he could just keep it clean...


We are all still sick. DH has caught the last of our cold and Mady and Matt just have a cough. I on the other hand am healthy as an ox but know by this time next week I'll be the sick one again.