Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Update on Christmas gifts


So far so good for Christmas gifts. I didn't take out Matt's laptop and printer because they are packed up nicely in my closet. We are still pending some more gifts and Mady is starting to show more of an interest in certain items which is very helpful. She loves animals and I've seen a few at Target that move when you touch them. I know she'll love those. As for Disney Princesses I don't think her favorite will be Snow White (as much as I want it to). I think she is leaning towards Ariel and loving the whole Mickey Mouse gang. Matthew is pending a few more Sponge Bob items and Club Penguin. We will wait til maybe Nov. for those because he is always changing his mind and sometimes he'll get a few before Christmas. Can't wait to start wrapping gifts!