Saturday, August 13, 2011

BBW haul

I went to Bath & Body Works today and picked up a few items. I bought the 5 for $15 anti bac soaps. I just LOVE fall scents so I can't wait to use these. The scents I chose were Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin (orange),Orchard Leaves (green),Cranapple Crisp (red),Oatmeal Raisin Cookie (purple) and Pumpkin Caramel Latte (brown). The three small candles I bought were 3 for $5 and the scents are Cinnamon Sugar Doughnut,Lavender Macaroon and Spiced Madeleine (the one w/o a picture on the front). I love their sweet scents. I bought one lotion which is a new scent Paris Amour. I haven't really cared for any of their scents lately (except Japanese Cherry Blossom) so when I tried this one I knew I had to have it. Today they were giving away a free gift with any purchase. So, I got the make up bag and a full size lotion of Charmed Life which is another new scent. I am glad I actually liked the free lotion but I doubt its one I'd go back and buy. I am happy with the Paris Amour scent and will probably go back and buy a few more items from that line...I was eyeing the glitter lotion. I am also hoping they bring back a few more fall scents in the coming months.