Saturday, August 13, 2011

Cupcake lattes & cookies

I am so happy that International Delights brought back the Sweet Cream flavor. I make my own iced lattes 6 days out of the week (Sunday is our fun day to buy our morning coffee/latte at DD or SB)so I like to have different flavors at home. I first tried Sweet Cream about 2 yrs ago and it was a special edition so after a few months it was taken off shelves and it never returned. I am so glad hubby found it recently at Wal-Mart. I will go back and stock up soon. Goldfish has so many flavors and when I saw this particular flavor at our commissary I picked it up knowing at least the kids would like it. I was surprised at how much I liked them. They taste just like vanilla wafers but their tiny sprinkles one ups them over the actual wafer brand hehe :)