Tuesday, August 23, 2011

New Yummy Faves


I finally bought a bottle of Skinny Girl Margarita and I really liked it. It does have a very light taste to it which I liked because sometimes I can't take that sickening sweet taste of margarita mixes. After two drinks of regular margaritas I can already feel the hangover. I drank almost a whole bottle (and a lot of water) and woke up just fine and dandy the next day. Yes, yes I know almost a whole bottle but I really can't handle my alcohol so that says a lot especially since I had more than one drink.


I had a coupon for these and saw them at my commissary this evening. I thought what the heck and decided to try them. I already eat candy might as well try something w/ less calories. I chose the dark chocolate clusters only because that was all they had :/ As skeptical as I was (I don't care for dark chocolate)I am happy that I got them. They are yummy and I know they will satisfy my sweet tooth :)