Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Bath & Body Works is taking my money...

So, after many years of ignoring BBW I have finally found my way back again. I am not going to lie I did go in there for the anti bacs but really that was it. Again they had a 2 for $20 special also a free gift with any purchase. The two large candles I bought were Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin and Caramel Pumpkin Latte. My free gift was the bag with three small candles. The scents are from their upcoming winter collection and they are Marshmallow Peppermint, Gingerbread and Candied Sugar Plum. I also had a coupon that gave me a free mini candle with a $10 purchase. So I chose Smores for my son. He loves that scent. I also bought a body scrub in Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin...have you noticed how I am just loving all things pumpkin right now?