Friday, September 30, 2011

We're Famous!

So I am from a small border city in TX. I go home every summer for a month. When living there I (as well as plenty of others from my home town) said at one point we hated living there. I no longer feel that way since moving MILES and MILES away from home. Don't get me wrong I don't exactly want to move back there, but would love to move closer. I guess after experiencing so much in larger cities that it's hard to go back to a small city. Well, the other night hubby and I were in bed watching tv when we saw a new season of Bordertown will be starting Oct.13th and guess which city they picked...?? My home town Laredo,TX (HA!).


Not to leave you with a bad impression of Laredo I can tell you that Anthony Bourdain did come to Laredo as well a few years ago and loved the food offered on both sides of the Rio Grade.