Saturday, February 5, 2011

Clothing Swap

My great friend,Barbie, had a clothing swap today. I got some great stuff but by far my best picks were a pair of brown Uggs (I usually feel like Cinderella's step sister in the shoe dept. at these things since no one seems to be a 7 1/2 or 8). Today someone had a pair of 8's :D and they were in great condition. The 2nd item is a free make up brush set from Arbonne. I had SERIOUSLY been in need of new brushes. Mine have seen better days but good brushes are so expensive. The cheaper sets are usually tiny versions of the full size brushes and full size sets are $$$. So, if I was going to buy new ones I wanted good ones that would last me awhile and I didn't want tiny brushes. This woman brought a box of unused Arbonne products and said one was a brush set. I had to have it. It was too good to pass up. I was very happy I had a new brush set and hubby was even happier because not a dime was spent. I didn't have time to take a pic of my clothing because I am washing everything so I decided to take a picture of my two happy finds :) Thank you Barbie for hosting one and thank you so much for taking me to my very first clothing swap almost a year ago.