Monday, February 28, 2011

Happy Birthday to me!

Yesterday was my birthday and it was a great day! My morning started off with a breakfast prepared by my 8 yr. old. He made burnt toast,banana and soggy cereal...it was delish :) He also made me a birthday card. I got two of my gifts earlier in the week from hubby. I got my MIL's gift yesterday and it is so pretty. We went out for an early supper and just enjoyed the day. Originally hubby was suppose to work all weekend but he only had to work Friday night and spent Sat. & Sun. with me. Of course he is now switching shifts and will be working this coming weekend so I have to now change my plans...ahhh military life.

My pretty sweet gifts. Hubby bought a D&B bag and shoes and MIL and SFIL bought me a Tiffany's necklace.


The Birthday Girls :)